Friday, November 19, 2010

Psalm 9:2

I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou, most High.

I like this, I like the attitude behind it. I WILL be glad and rejoice! I WILL sing praise!

The verse before says I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

I will praise Him and sing His praises no matter what is going on in my life. I will praise Him on those days when I feel like I want to run away to a beautiful island paradise. I will praise Him in sickness. I will praise Him with no money. I will praise Him during hurts and pains. I will praise Him when I don't understand.

I can't say that this is going to be easy. It may be a daily struggle, on some days it may be a minute by minute struggle. But doesn't He deserve it? He never messes up we can always trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment